Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Begining and then the End

Here we are crying when we have a new love one born. Then when we have a love one pass on we are also crying no matter what we are crying.  Every thing goes in a full circle like my husband said he started out with corvettes and now he has gone in a full circle he has a corvette now. 
You know I thought about it the other day, when my grand daughter was here and she said you know "you are going to die one day and  i am going to cry and cry" she said.. I really didn't know what to say to her except that she will be ok. After she left I thought to my self I am going to have to prepare her and the other grand kids for what is going to happen one day,that her Me Maw and Paw Paw will not be here for ever and that when it does happen we will always be with them and watch down on them. It was very hard on my little Lexi when her Old Grandma died she had grown to know her and when she died she was hurt,and wondering where she went. We cannot just leave our little ones not knowing what happened to their Grand Parents. It is going to be hard on them, but hopefully I can prepare them all to know I will always be with them.  So lets stop crying and smile and be Happy right now!

5 comments:

  1. OH what a sweet post. I couldn't help but fight back the tears because your right. So much death in our life time and it is sad that our sweet little ones will have to go through the sadness. I hope they will always have the memory's and the love in their heart and never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, on the memories and love we will show them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't get over how the 1st photo looks so much like my grandson. Great photos. Sweet story.
    lv,
    Sis
    http://2retirednewmans@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marje it is your Grand son I wanted to put a picture of all our Grand Kids.. ha haLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOLOLO!!!!! I KNEW THAT..... I said to B "that is Riley" She said she thought it just looked like him...haha. Thanks for clearing that up.
    lv.
    Sis
    http://2retirednewmans@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete