Saturday, June 18, 2011

To a Great Husband and Dad

You know most of us always tell our husbands that we love them, but not tell him why.  I know I haven't told him very often why I love him..
You know all women say they want a man that loved his Mom well my Husband loved his Mother!  He always made sure me and the kids had what we needed. And I can say he has given me everything I have ever wanted between material things to love and affection.  We have never argued about money. He has always treated me like I am his best friend.  We have been married for 38 years and of course their are ups and downs, but I am so Glad we both worked on all our problems and I am so GLAD! 
Sometimes I get upset if I have to hear the same story over for the 1,000 time but really I am so GLAD to be able to hear it.
He is strong,he does what he says and expects his kids to do what they say.
He has always wanted his kids to have more then we have had..
He has always wanted them to be responsible. 
He loves them all, kids and Grand kids... 
One of the things that makes my Husband so special during all the years, that we have been married is that when I  thought that he needed changing for the better, he tried to work on it so we can be happier. He did a good job of making us very Happy! 
He has always let me speak my mind and I never had to  be afraid to tell him how I feel because he has always been my friend to run to when I felt down. We are a team for life and then after!!!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my Wonderful Husband you are just the GREATEST I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats very sweet what you wrote about my Bro! He is a good man, husband, father, brother, Uncle, and Grandfather.
    Happy Fathers day Bro!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. What a nice Father's Day tribute to your husband. I agree, he is a good man, father, grandfather, as well as a good brother. See you both soon.
    lv,
    Marje
    http://2retirednewmans.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete