Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friends

I call my daughter my friend now that she is older, and I also have two sister-in-laws that I think of as friends and sisters because I did not have any sisters.I hope they feel the same.  I feel bad because my daughter does not have any sisters  and I know she would of liked to have one sister to share things with.  And of course my main friend is my husband,but some times you need some girl friends.  I have not been the one to go out and get friends. While my husband was in the military he use to bring home the friends and I would always end up being friends with the wife..
Then I have my sons wife she is my friend. But then their is the friends that I found all by my self, that is my school year friends while growing up.  I know where two of them are and we email each other ever once in a while but they where not easy to find after we went our own ways. One friend I spent hours and days on the computer going through names looking for her or her Moms name and I knew they went to the state of Washington.  Finally one day I called this no. and I heard this little voice and guess what it was her Mom. She was just as surprised as I was.  She gave me her daughters phone no. and we got into contact and have been keeping in touch ever since and also she was in the process of moving back to the town we met.  When she moved back the three of us got together for a little reunion.  It was  so good getting to hear all their stories and talking about the past. Some of the stories they told where very sad and some funny. We had so much fun together, those memories will always be with me.  Seeing that they both are living a good life makes me feel so Good!  Then their are the friends that I cannot find and one lives here in Florida. I have looked for her on the computer even stopped in the town she lived in at one time and looked in phone books but cannot find her. Any way I am just GLAD I have the friends I have,since I don't have to  many but who cares, the ones I do have I can count on them to be there when I need to talk... Love to my Friends! And a special Love for my family friends!

1 comment:

  1. That was really sweet what you said about Margie and I being your sister and friend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete