Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Swear I Don't know what to Eat!

Now I see on Doctor Oz. the food that I am eating is not good for Thyroid problems. It slows it down,the food I should be eating is  Low fat Cheese,Cows Milk,Eggs,Shellfish,Soysauce,Low fat Ice Cream,Yogurt,Saltwater Fish and some more,since it is Iodine that we are lacking.  But here I am eating and drinking, Soy milk,corn, broccoli,Kale,almonds, everything I think is good for you slows the Thyroid down. I SWEAR I just don't know what to do.  I just started eating kale because it is good for your skin,and almonds to snack on.   Oh well I guess I will start not eating these things because I do want my thyroid to work better and i do trust Dr. Oz. I have lost 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks...Oct.14,2011
I have been googleing what to eat with thyroid problems and have learned quite a bit.  If I want to eat broccoli ,mustard greens,turnip greens,cauliflower,it has to be cooked.

4 comments:

  1. I dont watch TV durning the day until James gets home so I dont watch OZ. I hate kale, yogurt, shellfish, and soy sauce... so I guess I will just have to stay low iodine.
    Glad to see you added to your blog. You can make a page tab here at the top if you want to keep the Efudex blog as a page.
    I like the photo you added of your mom at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2retirednewmans said:
    I eat anything I like, but I try to not over due it. I am now at 111 lbs, but a few weeks ago I was 118. All I did was cut portions & not eat so many snacks. It is different for everyone, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope 2012 will be a healthier year for all my family.

      Delete