Sunday, August 28, 2011

Living with Regret

 I Live every day with regret.  The regret is not being with my Mom on her last days.  The last time I saw her blue blue eyes was at the dr. office. I had an appt. and I guess she did to.  She sat in her wheel chair and I sat on the other side of the room,not looking at her. I would sneak a peek every once in a while and I would see her looking at me with sad eyes.  That is the last time I saw those blue eyes. It hurts me every day knowing that my Mother left this earth and I did not say I LOVE YOU MOM! I am so ashamed of myself for letting stupid things get in between my love for her.  I am writeing this so other people don't do the most unforgiveable in your own heart and mind. Because I live every day with a broken heart for my Mom. You had a hard life, and in your days of your death they also where hard.  I am so SORRY Mom I Love yOu with all my broken heart for you. Because I know you Loved me with all your heart.  You use to say I was your little Queen that is how I got my name Marqueen.  Love You!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU RENEA.......I AM Soooooooo sorry for you to be in any pain...I wish I could take it from you. I will ALWAYS be here for you..We BOTH lost our mothers and miss them VERY much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive yourself ! God has forgiven you & wants u to forgive yourself ! I'm sorry for your loose !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I know God has forgiven me but it is so hard because I have to live with the fact. One day I will get to see her and I will tell her that I am so sorry for being such a bad daughter and that I love her...Thanks!Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are hurting Renea. Big Hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew that about your name. That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice BUT what about ROY with our Dad and his brother and sister?? God see's our hearts. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete